Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I loveeeee black jelly beans

Easter was a great day. It was filled with family and lots of good food. This was the first year that I couldn't participate in our annual Easter egg hunt because I wasn't feeling up to it. My children are extremely competitive and were actually relieved that I would not be participating (I always win), but wait until next year watch out. The highlight of the day for Amanda was tossing black jelly beans at me while I scooped them up and ate them like a chipmunk. mmm those black jelly beans. We are still waiting to hear from the financial liaison. We received an e-mail from the hospital with her name but were told not to contact her for at least two weeks. She probably wouldn't know anything yet anyway. Mikey and I are getting extremely excited for spring soccer season to start. Practices have been a challenge for me. I come home exhausted. Our first game is approaching rapidly and it looks like we have a great team this year.

1 comment:

  1. Mike
    I am with you all the way as you journey down the road to beat this horrible disease. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Now kick butt!!!!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete