Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Sunday....

Well, our soccer game was cancelled today because of the rain. This weather is really bad for my joints. The pain is sometimes unbearable. On a lighter note, our good friends Penny and Billy paid us a visit yesterday. We haven't seen them in a while and it was just so great to finally get together. Billy has now become a professional ATV rider! Penny has known Donna for almost 27 years now so I would have to say she is more like family. She and I could just sit for hours and just laugh and banter. Hopefully we will get in one more visit before I leave for Chicago. No news yet.....

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is worse then cool damp weather! My joints know before any accu-weather forecast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michael
    Interesting story -- I am rooting for you, as well. I am a 44 year old mom of 2 diagnosed with systemic scleroderma two years ago. I was quite sick for about a year and then found Dr. Fred Wigley at Hopkins. He put me on Cellcept, which almost immediately put me into remission. How long have you been sick? Have you ever tried Cellcept? I had some lung involvement that has since reversed. If you like, you can reach me at lauren.paul@comcast.net Best to you!

    ReplyDelete